The safety of our clients, team and freelancers is of paramount importance to us. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing the following safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment and experience for all.
It is important to note that we have one member of our team currently shielding. Anyone that is currently shielding or be required to self-isolate, will not be allowed to work on any project until such time as they feel safe or are deemed safe to return to such projects.
Video Production & Photography
Upon sign-off of a project brief, each project will be analysed to determine whether it can be completed safely in the near future following the below procedures and social distancing guidelines, or whether the project needs to be delayed.
Until further notice, we will not be working on any of the following:
- Undertaking projects in London
- Undertaking event projects
- Undertaking projects that require more and than 1 actor
The Warpline management team will continue to monitor the Government guidelines and will update the following procedures as and when is necessary to do so.
Below is a breakdown of our current COVID-19 procedure.
Prior to Filming / Photographing
- We will be asking all clients or location owners for a copy of their own COVID-19 procedure to ensure that everyone involved in the project is walking into a safe environment.
- We will be asking all internal team members and external freelancers if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- All crew members will be required to wear protective masks and gloves at all times, including setting up and packing down of equipment.
- All crew members will be supplied with spare masks, gloves and hand sanitiser for every project.
- All crew members will be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of their own masks.
Collection & Loading/Unloading of Equipment
- Crew members must be wearing protective masks and gloves when collecting, loading and unloading equipment to and from any vehicle.
- Equipment will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes where possible.
- Where possible, crew members will travel to filming or photo locations in separate vehicles. Alternatively we will create travel bubbles to ensure the same crew members are travelling together.
- As of right now, Warpline will not be conducting any video or photo projects in London.
Safety on location
- All crew members will bring their own food & drink and will not accept anything from the client.
- Despite the Government’s reduced social distancing guidelines, cameras will continue to be set up at least 2m away from the filming participants. The filming location must be large enough to accommodate this.
- Filming participants will be recorded using shotgun microphones on stands and boom arms. If shotgun microphones cannot be used for whatever reason, talent will be asked to mic themselves up with lapel microphones, instructed from a distance by a member of the Warpline team.
- Lighting and grip equipment can continue to be set up as normal, following Warpline’s current Health and Safety Guidelines and project risk assessments.
- Alongside Warpline’s own procedures, all crew members will also adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines of the client and/or the venue.