Updated 2nd June 2021
The safety of our clients, team and freelancers is of paramount importance to us. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing the following safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment and experience for all. These procedures may change over time in accordance with Government guidelines and advice. For Video Production & Photography projects we are closely following the advise being set out for the wider film, television and advertising industry.
Anyone who is currently shielding or is required to self-isolate, will not be allowed to work on any project until such time as they feel safe or are deemed safe to return to such projects. Should any member of the Warpline crew or external freelancers contract COVID, they will not be allowed back out until they can provide a negative test result from the NHS.
Video Production & Photography
Each project will be analysed to determine whether it can be completed safely in the near future following the below procedures and social distancing guidelines, or whether the project needs to be delayed.
Until further notice, we will not be working on any of the following:
- None at this time
The Warpline management team will continue to monitor the Government guidelines and will update the following procedures as and when is necessary to do so.
Below is a breakdown of our current COVID-19 procedure.
Prior to Filming / Photographing
- We will be asking all clients and/or location owners for a copy of their own COVID-19 procedure to ensure that everyone involved in the project is walking into a safe environment.
- We will be asking all internal team members if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- External clients, freelancers, location owners and any other participants may be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire or show evidence of COVID vaccinations. Should anything arise that is deemed unsafe, the project will be postponed until it is safe to pick up again.
- All crew members will be required to wear protective masks at all times, including setting up and packing down of equipment.
- All crew members will be supplied with spare masks and hand sanitiser for every project.
- All crew members will be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of their own masks.
- When a project requires actors, models, voiceover artists or client participants in front of camera, they will also be required to wear a mask when not in front of the camera / audio equipment.
Collection & Loading/Unloading of Equipment
- Crew members must be wearing protective masks when collecting, loading and unloading equipment to and from any vehicle.
- Equipment will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes where possible.
- Where possible, crew members will travel to filming or photo locations in separate vehicles. Alternatively we will create travel bubbles to ensure the same crew members are travelling together.
Safety on location
- Cameras and crew will be set up at least 2m away from the filming participants where possible.
- Lighting and grip equipment can continue to be set up as normal, following Warpline’s current Health and Safety Guidelines and project risk assessments.
- Alongside Warpline’s own procedures, all crew members will also adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines of the client and/or the venue.