Graphic Design FAQs
If you can’t find the answer to a question you have, please Contact Us. No obligation, we just want to make sure you have all of the information you need.
How much does graphic design cost?
We have a full list of prices for all our graphic design and branding services available on our Pricing Page.
How long does it take for a graphic design project to be completed?
Design project lengths can vary depending on the size of the project. For a small project such as business card design, this could take around 2 weeks. For a larger project such as a new promotional brochure, this could take around 4 weeks. These timescales are also dependent on the speed of feedback.
What types of graphic design do you do?
Below is a full list of all of the graphic design work we do:
- Company Branding / Rebranding
- Powerpoint Presentation Templates
- PDF Presentations
- Icon Design
- Document Templates
- Document Design
- Business Card Design
- Flyers, Posters & Menus
- Character Design
- Email Signature
- Event Display Banners
- Print Advertising
- Social Media Images
- Google Display Ads
How does the graphic design process work?
A video production project is split into 5 stages:
- Discovery session – understanding your likes and dislikes
- Initial concept development – development of rough pen and pencil sketches
- Further development – development and designing of a first set of designs
- Narrowed down development – further development of a select 2 or 3 designs
- Delivery of design files – delivery of design files for digital and print
How will I receive my design files when they’re done?
Typically we’ll send you all of the final design files via the file sharing website WeTransfer, where you’ll be able to download the files onto your computer.
Can I make updates to my designs at a later date?
Yes. We will archive all of the design files and assets so that we can make further updates to the designs at another time.