Become a Launchpad Guest Writer
Help us to empower the SME community
What is Launchpad?
Launchpad is not a blog.
Launchpad is a self-serving educational platform for entrepreneurs, small business owners and marketers to enhance their knowledge across marketing, sales, entrepreneurship and creativity.
At present Launchpad is a selection of articles, podcasts, videos and PDFs, but will in time become a comprehensive educational ecosystem offering online courses, webinars, seminars, events and more.
At Warpline we believe in allowing our customers to self-serve, and to provide them with the right solution at the right time. We understand that not everyone is ready to work with an agency and some are not ready to take an online course or attend a webinar. Whatever it is they need, it is our mission to provide it to them.
Launchpad is broken up into 3 editorial media brands:
- Content Blueprint – all things marketing, sales and brand.
- We Are Entrepreneurs – real-life entrepreneurial stories, business lessons and insights
- Creative Minds – exploring creativity, art and technology
Launchpad also encompasses the following:
- The Launch Podcast – a weekly podcast sharing the latest insights and ideas from the 3 editorial brands
- Mission Log – a weekly educational newsletter
- The Launch Files Store – an online store providing a range of free and paid-for digital resources.
- One Thing A Day – a Facebook Group for entrepreneurs and marketers, empowering them with practical daily tips to help them get more attention day in, day out.
The Launchpad Tone of Voice
Launchpad exists to empower our audience and so we want to promote optimism, positivity and creative thinking. The Launchpad Tone of Voice is:
- Conversational: we are not a boring blog talking about boring business topics
- Positive: even when discussing difficult topics, we will always find a positive outcome
- Passionate: we want to empower others to success, so it is important that we write about topics we are passionate about, to pass our excitement on to others through our writing
- Inspirational: we believe that we can do whatever we put our minds to. We want others to believe in themselves, so it is important that our content be inspirational – where appropriate of course.
- Thought-Provoking: we’re all about thinking differently and standing out, so it is important that our content encourages our audience to think.
- Accessible: we want to make sure that all content is academically accessible to all. Whilst we welcome technical articles, it must be written and presented in such a way that anyone can understand
The Opportunity at hand
We are looking for guest writers who have something to say, to write articles of various lengths for our Launchpad platform. We are open to all topics, so long as it fits the Launchpad Tone of Voice and are valuable to our audience of entrepreneurs, small business owners and marketeers.
Articles must be a minimum of 500 words, but need not exceed that if the writer feels they have nothing more to add.
We’re currently looking for guest writers on the following topics:
- Graphic Design
- Mobile Phone Video Production
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Marketing
- Writing E-Books
- Business Strategy
- Business Technology & Software
So why bother?
When you become one of our guest writer’s, you’ll receive the following:
- Author credit on the published Launchpad article with short biography and backlink to your website from each article you write
- Tagged mention in the first round of social media distribution of the article across all of Warpline’s channels
- Article inclusion in Mission Log newsletter
- Author credit on all PDF’s that contain your article
How to apply
If you’re interested in writing guest posts for Launchpad, please send an email describing the topics you’d like to write about, to James Quayle on firstname.lastname@example.org